Kochański & Partners together with Business Centre Club financed the purchase of Tadeusz Kosciuszko painting for the Museum of T.Kościuszko in Maciejowice.
Kochański & Partners together with Business Centre Club financed the purchase of Tadeusz Kosciuszko painting of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, where Kosciuszko was portrayed as an American army general. Author of the 90×68 cm size pastel is unknown, but the authenticity was confirmed by the expertise of Zakład im. Ossolińskich. It is worth to know that the portrait of contemporary Kosciuszko is unique. For 150 years, the painting was in possession of a Polish family, who brought it from the United States in the interwar period. Last owners’ wish was that it remained in Poland. At the end the painting will be provided to the Museum of T.Kościuszko in Maciejowice.
A frame of the painting is also a unique, it was made of mahogany wood in the framing plant of Jan Bromilskiego in Lviv (Karola Ludwika St. Grand Hotel).
The initiator of the idea to purchase the painting for the Museum is Mr. Wojciech Warski, Chairman of the BCC Convention.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- Konrad Orlik in dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Simplified liquidation happens to be costly for clients".
- Dr Marek Jeżewski in dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Strasbourg is of no help to companies” .
- Mateusz Ostrowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A resident shall settle housing cooperative charges in its rent payment".