KZRP has been recommended in the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2015.
KZRP is a recommended law firm according to the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2015, in several categories: Banking and finance, M&A, Energy & infrastructure – disputes, Energy & infrastructure – project development, Energy & infrastructure – corporate, Energy & infrastructure – finance.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański Rapala & Partners appoint a new Head of their Banking, Finance and Restructuring Practice.
- Magdalena Mitas in IKAR “The scope of rail carriers’ duties to provide information with respect to the services they cater and details of rail connection options at particular stations on which they operate”.
- After the Conference organized by KZRP and BCC "The amendment to the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection".