KZRP is one of the largest law firms in Poland according to Rzeczpospolita newspaper.
KZRP was ranked 7th in terms of the total number of lawyers (up from 15th place in 2014). We were also ranked 14th in terms of the number of advocates and legal counsels (up from 16th place), 1st in terms of income and 8th in terms of revenue.
We were also ranked 7th in the table of leading transactions and were recognized in this category for providing advisory services to Siódemka S.A. in its acquisition by DPD from Abris Capital Partners.
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- Artur Piechocki in OIRP Radca Prawny “How to be comment online without getting into hot water".
- Lawyers from KZRP commenting on the situation of the legal services market at PolskiPrawnik.pl
- Karolina Marciniszyn and Krzysztof Zięba are among this year’s IP Stars.