K&P wins the case for the editors-in-chief of “Fakt” and Fakt.pl against the GITD
On 13 August 2015, the Court of Appeal in Warsaw dismissed in its entirety an action brought by the General Inspectorate for Road Transport against Robert Feluś and Grzegorz Jankowski for publication of a correction to the press release entitled “Libacja inspektorów od radarów”. The article was published in “Fakt Gazeta Codzienna” on 27 September 2013.
The Court of Appeal upheld the arguments contained in the appeal lodged on behalf of Robert Feluś with respect to formal conditions that the correction should meet and in the complaint lodged on behalf of Grzegorz Jankowski against the decision on the costs of proceedings. Consequently, the action against Robert Feluś and Grzegorz Jankowski was validly dismissed. The ruling in the case has become final.
Robert Feluś and Grzegorz Jankowski were represented by the lawyers from the Litigation & ADR Department of Kochański & Partners: advocate Konrad Orlik, Partner, and advocate Mateusz Ostrowski.
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Kochański & Partners to partner the 2019 Business Insider Trends Festival conference
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- Advocate Konrad Orlik has become a new partner at Kochański & Partners.
- Real Estate lease as an alternative to financing - Newsletter KZRP.
- KZRP wins the case of Jan Rokita against Konrad Kornatowski.