K&P at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair
Kochański & Partners shall take part in the 6th edition of the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair, which is held on 15-16 March 2016 at the premises of the University Library in Warsaw.
The fair is organized by the following: BCSystems Legal Recruitment & Business Advisory, the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw as well as the Students Self-Governing Body of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. The fair is held under the Honorary Patronage of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Poland.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Magdalena Mitas, conference: "Problematic aspects of the easement of the industry"
- Kochański & Partners Shortlisted for the Polish Business Leader Award.
- Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category 'Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe'