K&P at “Matsuri – Picnic with Japanese Culture”
Konichiwa! On 16 June 2018, representatives of Kochański & Partners attended a “Picnic with Japanese Culture” in Służewski Dom Kultury. The sixth Matsuri Picnic is an initiative of the Embassy of Japan, the Shokokai Employers’ Union and the Japanese Club in Poland. Guests at the event got to experience Japanese art, culture and cuisine. This year’s “Matsuri” took place in the year we celebrate the 60th anniversary of the resumption of diplomatic relations between Poland and Japan. The great empathy between these two countries is demonstrated by the increasing number of Polish people visiting the Cherry Blossom Country, learning Japanese and martial arts, and, likewise, the Japanese enthusiasm for the music of Chopin, Polish cinema and ceramics. Furthermore, in the area of business cooperation, there is a great interest in Japanese investment in Poland.
We are glad that K&P was able to take part in this colourful event and would like to thank you for such great interest in our stand.
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for K&P IP Experts
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
- K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018