Kochanski & Partners advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
Kochański & Partners (Kochanski & Partners) has advised UK firm managing the funds in Europe on the financial restructuring of the credit facilities extended by HSBC Bank Polska and Bank BZ WBK S.A. with regard to the portfolio of 8 properties in Poland in the total amount of EUR 36 million.
The transaction involved also corporate restructuring of the group companies in Poland.
The transaction was handled by Kochanski & Partners’s team consisting of Szymon Gałkowski (Partner, Head of Financial Services), Klaudia Szymańska (Senior Associate, Financial Services), Agata Jurga (Legal Counselor, Financial Services) and Edyta Rękawek (Associate, Financial Services) responsible for financial restructuring, and Kacper Czubacki (Advocate, Corporate) and Karol Połosak (Associate, Corporate) responsible for corporate restructuring.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- FinTech Digital CEE Congress
- IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate 2017
- The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector