KZP advised ING Lease on the termination of leasing and sale of a real property in the total amount of EUR 27 million
Kochański Zięba & Partners (KZP) has advised ING Lease on a transaction regarding termination of a leasing agreement, sale of a real property to the lessee and termination of an option sale agreement.
The advice included preparation and negotiation of transaction documents, including agreement terminating leasing agreement, escrow account agreement and real estate sale and purchase agreement, as well as preparation of a tax opinion for ING Lease.
The transaction was handled by KZP’s team consisting of Szymon Gałkowski (Partner, Head of Financial Services), Kamil Osinski (Partner, Head of Real Estate), Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska (Senior Associate, Financial Services), Agata Jurga (Legal Counselor, Financial Services) and Andrzej Zając (Senior Associate, Real Estate), as well as Tomasz Zaleski (Partner, Head of Tax) responsible for tax matters.
- KZP advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition
- Piotr Kochański for Warsaw Business Journal
- Kochański Zięba & Partners advises Tauron Polska Energia S.A.
- Arbitration Academy
- KZP advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- Michał König (KZP) as a coach of the University of Warsaw team in the Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot