K&P advised ING Lease on the termination of leasing and sale of a real property in the total amount of EUR 27 million
Kochański & Partners (K&P) has advised ING Lease on a transaction regarding termination of a leasing agreement, sale of a real property to the lessee and termination of an option sale agreement.
The advice included preparation and negotiation of transaction documents, including agreement terminating leasing agreement, escrow account agreement and real estate sale and purchase agreement, as well as preparation of a tax opinion for ING Lease.
The transaction was handled by K&P’s team consisting of Szymon Gałkowski (Partner, Head of Financial Services), Kamil Osinski (Partner, Head of Real Estate), Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska (Senior Associate, Financial Services), Agata Jurga (Legal Counselor, Financial Services) and Andrzej Zając (Senior Associate, Real Estate), as well as Tomasz Zaleski (Partner, Head of Tax) responsible for tax matters.
- Anti-crisis shield helps meet time limits for filing opposition
- Anti-crisis shield and the real estate sector
- Shortcomings and omissions of the special ‘shield package’ for companies - tax issues
- Arbitration Academy
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- Michał König (K&P) as a coach of the University of Warsaw team in the Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot