K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
Kochański & Partners (K&P) has advised Employees Provident Fund (Malaysian governmental social security institution) regarding credit facilities granted by the bank from Singapore for the purpose of refinancing of the acquisition of the portfolio of properties located in Luxembourg, France and Poland.
The advice involved performing a due diligence of the real properties, as well as revising the facilities agreement, negotiating the security documents and preparing corporate documents for the Polish guarantors.
The transaction was handled by K&P’s team consisting of Szymon Gałkowski (Partner, Head of Financial Services), Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska (Senior Associate, Financial Services), Agata Jurga (Legal Counselor, Financial Services) responsible for refinancing transaction, and Kamil Osinski (Partner, Head of Real Estate), and Marcin Rżysko responsible for real estate due diligence.
- Anti-crisis shield helps meet time limits for filing opposition
- Anti-crisis shield and the real estate sector
- Shortcomings and omissions of the special ‘shield package’ for companies - tax issues
- Michał König (K&P) as a coach of the University of Warsaw team in the Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot
- K&P advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
- FinTech Digital CEE Congress