KZP advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition
Kochański Zięba & Partners (KZP) has advised a consortium of banks consisting of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds as arrangers in respect to the EUR 900 million of senior facilities to finance the acquisition of IPH Group by Brammer – a portfolio company of private equity firm Advent International. Earlier in the year KZP acted on the financing of the acquisition of Brammer by Advent International.
The combination of Brammer with IPH will create a European distributor of industrial supplies with over EUR 2.1 billion in revenue.
“We are very happy that our team was considered by a number of international banks as a reliable and trusted partner in Poland in another significant financing transaction. This project is yet another example that KZP, through its relationships with international law firms in other jurisdictions, has the ability to work on large multijurisdictional projects, with very satisfying end results”, said Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner and Head of the Financial Services Practice.
KZP worked alongside Paul Hastings (Europe) LLP, Cuatrecasas and Loyens & Loeff. KZP’s team was led by Szymon Gałkowski (Advocate, Partner, Head of the Financial Services Practice) and included Tomasz Zaleski (Tax Counselor, Partner, Head of the Tax Law Practice), Klaudia Szymanska (Senior Associate, Financial Services Practice) and Edyta Rękawek (Advocate, Associate, Financial Services Practice).
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Piotr Kochański for Warsaw Business Journal
- Kochański Zięba & Partners advises Tauron Polska Energia S.A.
- GABRIEL OLEARNIK – HEAD OF PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE AT KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS