Attorney at Law, Partner, Head of FMCG, Retail & Automotive and Trade & Distribution Law Practices
Krzysztof is specialized in issues related to marketing, commercial law, e-commerce and the formation of distribution systems. He has a wide range of experience in regard to the preparation and negotiation of trade agreements, including those which form a basis for the operations of supply chains (including commercial networks) and distribution agreements (including franchising systems and systems of selective distribution).
For many years Krzysztof has dealt with matters pertaining to consumer law and combating unfair competition (including, in particular, issues regarding so-called slotting fees).
He is also highly experienced in resolving domain name disputes, assisting clients to reclaim “cyber-squatted” internet domain names before the relevant dispute arbitration courts.
Apart from the pharmaceutical branch, Krzysztof also advises clients from the FMCG, chemical, food, cosmetics and automotive sectors.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: The Jagiellonian University of Kraków (Master of Political Science, 2006 and Master of Law, 2007).
Recomendations: Krzysztof Zięba is a recommended lawyer in Intellectual Property sector by Managing Intellectual Property 2014 and 2015 as a Copyright & Trademark Star.
- „Opłaty na rzecz sieci sklepów nie zawsze są zakazane”, Hurt and Detal Magazine
- „Jeśli milczysz to się zgadzasz”, Rzeczpospolita
- „E-sklepy muszą się przygotować”, Rzeczpospolita
- Czy leasingobiorcy przysługują uprawnienia z rękojmi i gwarancji, Rzeczpospolita
- PPCC Members Meeting: Contracts in e-commerce – legal issues
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- TRADE AND DISTRIBUTION PRACTICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA AND PARTNERS STRENGHTENED BY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE IN THE FIELD OF THE GAMING AND MUTUAL WAGERING LAW
- Kochański & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
- Karolina Marciniszyn and Krzysztof Zięba are among this year’s IP Stars.
- Largest INTA Annual Meeting in the last 137 years!