K&P to partner the upcoming 4th Polish Capital Congress
The fourth edition of the Polish Capital Congress organised by Forbes magazine will be held on 12 December 2019 and is partnered by K&P. This is the largest event devoted to the national economy in Poland, attended by ca. 400 guests – owners and CEOs of large and medium-sized Polish companies, banks, and other financial sector companies, CEOs of state-owned companies and representatives of business support institutions. The speakers will include dozens of inspiring, genuine leaders – the largest entrepreneurs and suppliers of capital in the country.
The main idea of the event is to present an opportunity for business representatives to exchange experiences and insights, as well as to discuss important and topical issues for the Polish market.
The previous editions of the Congress proved to be a great success, and this prestigious event has become the hallmark of the Polish business environment. During this year’s edition, the Forbes Entrepreneur of the Year awards will be presented for the first time, honouring leading Polish entrepreneurs in the following categories: CFO – Transformer of the Year, Listed Company of the Year, and Change of the Year.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- K&P to partner the 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- Kochański & Partners takes new office space in prestigious Equal Business Park in Krakow
- Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers - Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition