K&P to partner the 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
The inaugural edition of the 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress will take place on 9 December 2019 and is partnered by K&P. This is the largest meeting of family businesses in Poland, with approximately 300 guests invited to attend, including Michael Ringier – Co-owner of Ringier AG – the largest Swiss publisher, and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Ringier Holding AG, as well as Leonardo Ferragamo – Co-owner of the Salvatore Ferragamo fashion house.
The aim of the Congress is to elevate Polish family businesses to a higher level of operation through the sharing of experiences between Polish and Western family business representatives. Thematic panels will cover three fields, i.e. succession, expansion and financing, addressing key issues for family businesses.
The event will also feature a gala with prizes awarded in five categories: Ambassador of Poland/Promotion of Polish Products (Brands) Abroad, Nationwide Social Activity, Local Social Activity, Responsibility for Sustainable Development, and Support for Science and Education.
The event’s inception came out of the long-term cooperation of Forbes magazine with the family business environment and the personal experience of the organizer, as Forbes Media, owner of the magazine, has been a Forbes family business since 1917.
- Shortcomings and omissions of the special ‘shield package’ for companies - tax issues
- Draft shield package for companies - tax issues
- Banking Law | Loans | Bank Guarantee Fund
- Kochański & Partners takes new office space in prestigious Equal Business Park in Krakow
- Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers - Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”