K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking. In the 2020 edition, we are recommended in the following categories: banking, M&A and project development: power.
IFLR1000 is a guide to the world’s leading law firms and lawyers specialising in transactional and financial services. It uses information on the largest completed investments as well as financial and corporate transactions, publishing rankings for currently over 120 jurisdictions.
Rafał Rapala has been also recognised as a notable practitioner in the field of M&A transactions.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019