Kochanski & Partners has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
Kochański & Partners has been short-listed as “Law Firm of the Year” at the 9th annual “EuropaProperty Investment Awards”.
The CEE Investment Awards are dedicated to the evolving investment and sustainable development opportunities that are presenting themselves to the market in the region. In this way, this year’s CEE Investment Awards presentation will feature the top performing investors and companies in the commercial real estate industry, as well as some of the most outstanding and leading projects in the region. This year evening gala took place in Warsaw on October 24th at the InterContinental Hotel.
- COVID-19 and the Pharmaceutical Industry [Kochański & Partners report]
- Financial Shield: Aid to Large Enterprises
- Poland | New anti-crisis package
- Kochanski & Partners have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- Kochanski & Partners advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kochanski & Partners distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking