K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
Kochański & Partners has been ranked 5th in the “Law Firms” category of the prestigious “Book of Lists 2019/2020” ranking held by the Warsaw Business Journal.
By being consistently distinguished in the ranking, Kochański & Partners – as a long-standing visionary of future legal services and products – has proven its dynamic growth and robust position in the Polish market.
The “Book of Lists” is the most comprehensive English business study listing Poland’s highest-ranking companies, and a reliable guide to Polish business and economy. The 2019 edition provides a wealth of information on nearly 2,000 companies from 8 sectors of the B2B economy: construction and real estate, finance, business services, transport and logistics, education, IT, tourism and travel, economy and industry.
As this year’s 24th edition marks the 100th anniversary of Poland’s independence, the publication also lists companies founded in Poland since 1918.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Kochański & Partners to partner the 2019 Business Insider Trends Festival conference
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.