Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published an article containing remarks made by Konrad Orlik, entitled: “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”. Tests of an ICT system which allows for the submission of pleadings to the European Court of Human Rights will commence at the beginning of 2015.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights