Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published an article containing remarks made by Konrad Orlik, entitled: “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”. Tests of an ICT system which allows for the submission of pleadings to the European Court of Human Rights will commence at the beginning of 2015.
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights