Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published an article containing remarks made by Konrad Orlik, entitled: “A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet”. Tests of an ICT system which allows for the submission of pleadings to the European Court of Human Rights will commence at the beginning of 2015.
- K&P acts as legal counsel in PLN 300 million consolidation of joint-stock companies
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Defend an Auto-Świat Journalist Before the European Court of Human Rights