Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs”.
An opinion provided by Konrad Orlik has been published by the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna in an article entitled “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs”. Konrad Orlik agrees with the ideas and observations made by the Polish Confederation Lewiatan with regards to a bill amending the Court Bailiff and Execution Act: the bill deserves its poor assessment as it will not lead to the changes required by those applying for them, therefore, different solutions are required.
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- A Polish team trained by Natalia Kabacińska has won the 7th Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot in California
- Dr Andrzej Malec in the daily Gazeta Wyborcza "Haven’t passed your secondary school final examinations (Matura)? Thinking of studies? Attend lectures
- Karol Połosak in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A business activity not only to gain profit".