Konrad Orlik in dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Simplified liquidation happens to be costly for clients”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published an article entitled “Simplified liquidation happens to be costly for clients” containing statements made by Konrad Orlik. Damage is liquidated increasingly quicker and cheaper by insurance companies. However, the insured does not always benefit from this.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Dr Marek Jeżewski in dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Strasbourg is of no help to companies” .
- Mateusz Ostrowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A resident shall settle housing cooperative charges in its rent payment".
- Kamil Osiński in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "The owner of a building is at the mercy of the commune administrator".