Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A tablet is a better than a confirmation of receipt, but not in every aspect”
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published an article entitled “A tablet is a better than a confirmation of receipt, but not in every aspect” containing statements made by Konrad Orlik. Electronic confirmation of receipt shall revolutionize the Polish justice system. However, very few have mentioned its threats.
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- Educational project for artists directed to all Academies of Fine Arts in Poland has just started!.
- Paweł Gunia in dziennik Gazeta Prawna "It’s time to facilitate companies"
- The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation (Part II)