After the Conference organized by KZRP and BCC “The amendment to the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection”.
On 29th January 2015, Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł, Magdalena Mitas and Monika Urban-Piotrowska lectured during a conference organized jointly by our Law Firm and Business Centre Club titled “The amendment to the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection – discussion of the most important changes and their consequences for entrepreneurs and members of the management staff”. We would like to thank all the attendees for participating!
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Dr Marek Jeżewski - a co-author of the new book titled "Arbitration in International Law".
- Kamil Osiński in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "There will be a chance to purchase company apartments".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A tablet is a better than a confirmation of receipt, but not in every aspect"