Kochański Zięba & Partners to have the largest legal office in Kraków.
Kochański Zięba & Partners (KZP) are in the process of moving their office in Kraków to new premises located at Pilotów 2E having signed a lease and undertaking fit-out works, which will in effect be Kraków’s largest legal office. The new office will have capacity for in excess of 100 lawyers, as well as support staff. This combined with KZP’s current Warsaw office will provide for a total number of 190 lawyers.
“There are multiple reasons for our move to significantly larger premises in Kraków. Firstly, this is in response to what our clients have been telling us. Consultations with our clients have identified that the provision of cost efficient legal services is of upmost importance. By hiring and housing a number of our lawyers and administrative staff in Kraków, we are reducing overheads. These reductions can be passed on to our clients through running more labor intensive legal work from our Kraków office.
Moreover, Kraków has an ever increasing highly educated and talented pool of young lawyers emanating from Jagiellonian Univeristy. In addition, one of our key sectors for the future is New Technologies. Kraków is the focal point of Poland and fast becoming the capital of Central Europe in terms of technology start-ups. By locating our New Technologies Sector Practice in the midst of this tech explosion, we will be able to tap into what is a very exciting market. Our Infrastructure and Construction Sector, headed by Pawel Gunia, will be divided between Warsaw and Kraków to give a greater spread and to be on the ground nearest the projects. Whilst our plans are ambitious, when you consider all this combined, it makes logical sense for us to move to a new substantially larger office in Kraków. The move is in-line with our strategy of being the first and foremost Polish law firm”, explained Adam Piwakowski, Head of International and Strategy at Kochanski Zieba & Partners.
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS ADVISED ON THE ACQUISITION OF DUON DYSTRYBUCJA BY LEADING EUROPEAN INFASTRUCTURE FUND INFRACAPITAL
- Seminar in Katowice for local government officials, dedicated to the application of the NIS Directive and GDPR
- New Generation Data Center Conference
- Historic Dual Listing of a Polish Company on the London Stock Exchange.
- Kochański Zięba & Partners Win a Case for an Investigative Journalist from Newsweek Polska against Browary Regionalne Jakubiak.
- Mr. Piotr Kochański and Ms. Karolina Marciniszyn have been listed as “IP STARS 2016”