Kochański & Partners Shortlisted for the Polish Business Leader Award.
Kochański & Partners (K&P) is pleased to announce that it has been shortlisted for the Polish Business Leader Golden Award 2015 in the 25th year of the awards organized by the Business Centre Club (BCC). This nomination is a recognition of our high standards and innovative approach on the legal market, original client communication solutions and extensive support for initiatives for culture or charity and social campaigns.
Piotr Kochański, K&P’s Managing Partner, received the nomination from Jerzy Zieliński, Chairman of the BCC Warsaw Lodge, at the Polish Business Leaders Gala held at Teatr Wielki in Warsaw on January 23, 2016.
The BCC nominations and Golden Awards have been regularly going to outstanding Polish companies since 1991, and the Awards are regarded as the most prestigious business event of that kind in Poland. The objective of the Awards is to support enterprise and market economy and honor companies with the best financial performance, which strongly contribute to the development of the Polish economy, comply with business ethics, and are also involved in community and charity work.
The media partners of this year’s Awards are: Rzeczpospolita daily, Polskie Radio and Telewizja Polska.
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- K&P lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category 'Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe'
- Kochański & Partners to have the largest legal office in Kraków.
- Historic Dual Listing of a Polish Company on the London Stock Exchange.