Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’
We are pleased to advise that Kochański & Partners (K&P) has been short-listed by the most prestigious international legal magazine with the largest global readership – ‘The Lawyer’ in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’ for its annual European Awards 2016.
The Lawyer is a leading weekly British magazine for commercial lawyers and in-house counsel, first published in 1987. Since 2008 the magazine ranks firms on an impartial and non-commercial basis and then publishes a list of Europe’s top 100 law firms.
Entries were at a record level high in what is the seventh year of the Awards with large and medium firms applying. Given the great number of competitors, being short-listed itself is a great achievement – in effect meaning that we are amongst the six best law firms in Central Europe.
The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony on 9 March 2016 in London.
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- The coronavirus may be deadlier than the 1918 flu: Here’s how it stacks up to other pandemics
- Kochański & Partners to have the largest legal office in Kraków.
- Historic Dual Listing of a Polish Company on the London Stock Exchange.
- Kochański & Partners Win a Case for an Investigative Journalist from Newsweek Polska against Browary Regionalne Jakubiak.