Kochański Zięba & Partners short-listed in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’
We are pleased to advise that Kochański Zięba & Partners (KZP) has been short-listed, for a second time in a row, by the most prestigious international legal magazine with the largest global readership – ‘The Lawyer’ in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’ for its annual European Awards 2017.
The Lawyer is a leading weekly British magazine for commercial lawyers and in-house counsel, first published in 1987. Since 2008 the magazine ranks firms on an impartial and non-commercial basis and then publishes a list of Europe’s top 100 law firms.
Entries were at a record level high in what is the seventh year of the Awards with large and medium firms applying. Given the great number of competitors, being short-listed itself is a great achievement – in effect meaning that we are amongst the six best law firms in Central Europe.
The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony on 16 March 2017 in London.
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Network Security Congress in Warsaw
- DATACENTER GigaCon Conference in Cracow
- EOIF GigaCon Conference Cracow 2017