Kochański Zięba & Partners has been short-listed for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2017
We are pleased to advise that Kochański Zięba & Partners (KZP) has been short-listed by the most prestigious international tax magazine – ‘International Tax Review’ for the European Tax Awards 2017: National Tax and Transfer Pricing Firms of the Year in the two categories: Poland Tax Firm of the Year and Poland TP Firm of the Year. The European Tax Awards have taken place annually since 2005 and seek to recognise the leading international tax professionals from around Europe. The awards are judged according to size, innovation and complexity.
The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony on 18 may 2017 in London.
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS ADVISED ON THE ACQUISITION OF DUON DYSTRYBUCJA BY LEADING EUROPEAN INFASTRUCTURE FUND INFRACAPITAL
- Seminar in Katowice for local government officials, dedicated to the application of the NIS Directive and GDPR
- New Generation Data Center Conference
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw
- Kochański Zięba & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
- Polish Arbitration Forum