Kochański & Partners has been short-listed for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2017
We are pleased to advise that Kochański & Partners (K&P) has been short-listed by the most prestigious international tax magazine – ‘International Tax Review’ for the European Tax Awards 2017: National Tax and Transfer Pricing Firms of the Year in the two categories: Poland Tax Firm of the Year and Poland TP Firm of the Year. The European Tax Awards have taken place annually since 2005 and seek to recognise the leading international tax professionals from around Europe. The awards are judged according to size, innovation and complexity.
The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony on 18 may 2017 in London.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw
- Kochański & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
- Polish Arbitration Forum