Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of 6th CECL Conference Company Law Reform in Central and Eastern Europe
Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of 6th CECL Conference Company Law Reform in Central and Eastern Europe: Legal Borrowing, Leapfrogging and Innovating for a Competitive Regulatory Environment.
We are pleased to invite you to the 6th CECL Conference Company Law Reform to be held on 9-10th June 2016, in Warsaw, Stock Exchange, Listing Hall. Dr Marek Jeżewski, Advocate, Partner and Head of the Arbitration Practice and Kacper Czubacki, Advocate, Associate at Kochanski Zięba & Partners, will be one of the speakers at the Conference.
Conference is organized by Centre for European Company Law and Allerhand Institute.
More details: http://kongresy.allerhand.pl/companylaw/
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded PLN 5 billion
- Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of HAWLE HYDRO SUMMIT 2016.
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised ING Bank N.V. on financing granted to B&C International B.V.