Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
K&P has advised global investment firm Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of Medius Poland, as part of a wider international transaction whereby Marlin acquired holding company Medius AB, a provider of cloud-based accounts payable automation software that allows organizations to automate their invoice management process and gain greater financial control and visibility into their spend. Medius’ software processes over 52 million invoices for more than 2,000 customers annually. Marlin Equity Partners is a Los Angeles headquartered global investment firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management. K&P’s team advising on the transaction was led by Partners Paweł Cholewiński and Adam Piwakowski, and included Paweł Mardas (Counsel), Edyta Rękawek (Associate), Sylwia Mizera (Associate), as well as Anna Gwiazda (Partner) and Anna Golenia (Associate) on employment matters, Paweł Gruszecki (Partner) on technology and IP, and Kamil Osinski (Partner) and Marcin Rzysko (Senior Associate) in respect to real estate.
Adam Piwakowski commented, “We are very pleased to have supported Marlin Equity Partners on this impressive cross-border transaction of an impressive growing technology company. Medius is headquartered in Sweden but employs invoice automation experts in Poland, and is an example of how a foreign company is using and relying on the knowledge and skill of Polish technology experts.”
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Kochański & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- K&P advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition
- Piotr Kochański for Warsaw Business Journal