Kochański & Partners advised a fund managed by Griffin Real Estate on the acquisition and acquisition finance of the Raiffeisen Business Center in Warsaw.
Kochański & Partners advised a fund managed by Griffin Real Estate on the acquisition and acquisition finance of the Raiffeisen Business Center office building located at 20 Piękna Street in Warsaw.
The Raiffeisen Business Center is a Class A office building, situated in one of the most prestigious locations in the centre of Warsaw: at the corner of Mokotowska, Krucza and Piękna Streets. The lettable area on eight storeys of this building is nearly 17,000 square metres, including more than 14,000 square metres of office space.
The acquisition of the real estate was co-financed by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego.
The K&P team advising Griffin included: Rafał Rapala (legal advisor, Partner), Kamil Osiński (advocate, Partner), Paulina Dąbek and Karolina Olko from the Real Estate Department, and Szymon Gałkowski (advocate, Partner), Klaudia Szymańska, Agata Jurga and Julia Fabisiak from the Banking, Finance & Restructuring Department.
The Seller was represented by CBRE and Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak sp. k., and BGK was represented by Allen & Overy A. Pędzich Sp. k.
Tags: Griffin Real Estate
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- Kochański & Partners co-author an energy report for Japanese entrepreneurs
- Kochański & Partners honoured for its support for the development of mediation in Poland.
- Kochański & Partners Business Law Firm has been recommended in the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2016.
- Kochański and Partners wins a case for a Former Editor-in-Chief of FAKT.PL