Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
Kochanski & Partners together with Delta Capital Partners, US-based investment fund, invite you to attend a joint seminar where we will present on the topic of Litigation Finance & the variety of services offered by both Kochański and Delta.
Litigation Finance is an industry which supports clients who either lack capital to pursue a legal claim and/or case or who have the capital and are interested in sharing risk with a third-party funder. Delta invests in various commercial disputes by providing financing, typically on a non-recourse basis. In exchange, Delta receives a multiple on its capital investment or a percentage of the total proceeds derived from a settlement, judgment, award, monetization or recovery, as applicable, received by the funded claimant.
Topics to be covered:
- What is litigation finance
- Practical aspects of litigation finance
- Types of clients and cases interesting to funders
- Portfolio facilities, litigation-collateralized-loans (LCLs) & other specialty products
Speakers will include lawyers and investors with unique experience in litigation funding within the international and Polish markets.
SAVE THE DATE: January 30, 2020 (Thursday)
WHERE: Kochański & Partners, Metropolitan, Plac Piłsudskiego 1, Warsaw
If you have any questions please contact: Katarzyna Walczak / Business Development, Marketing & PR, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details in pdf
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- The coronavirus may be deadlier than the 1918 flu: Here’s how it stacks up to other pandemics
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- Kochański & Partners co-author an energy report for Japanese entrepreneurs
- The Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019