Kochański & Partners takes new office space in prestigious Equal Business Park in Krakow
On 21 November this year, the grand opening of the new K&P Krakow office was held in Equal Business Park C at ul. Wielicka 28.
The ceremony was attended by clients and business representatives. K&P took this occasion to introduce the guests to reality 4.0 and take part in discussions about society 5.0, where robotisation and automation are no longer simply a vision, but a reality. The event provided an opportunity for both K&P’s business partners and opinion leaders to share their experience and insights on trends that will dominate the market in the years to come. The ceremony was complemented by an electric cello recital by a celebrated artist – Bartosz Zboralski, aka “Loop Trigger”.
Krakow is a city where business transformation is particularly topical, for many years being Poland’s most important hub for technology start-ups, with dynamically developing R&D facilities attracting numerous investors from cutting-edge sectors of the economy. This influenced the decision for the K&P Krakow office to become the main economic consultancy centre, enabling entrepreneurs to benefit from professional ongoing legal services at every stage of their economic activity. Bartosz Kosek, Advocate, Partner, is Head of the K&P Commercial Practice.
- Cover package for companies - special COVID-19 pandemic Act
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers - Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking