Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
We are happy to announce that Kochański & Partners has once again ranked among the best law firms in the IP Stars 2019 ranking. Our firm has been distinguished in the “Trade mark contentious” category for our lawyers’ achievements in the field of Intellectual Property law.
IP STARS rankings are based on extensive research carried out over a six-month period by researchers collecting information from firms and their clients through interviews, emails and online surveys.
This makes IP STARS the most comprehensive and authoritative survey of the IP legal market yet published.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.