Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!
2020 began for Kochański & Partners with numerous promotions. K&P regularly expands its team by hiring new attorneys at law, advocates and support staff, but also recognises those who, with their commitment and effort, contribute to their own development and the development of the Firm.
Anna Golenia (Labour Law Practice), Aleksandra Piech (Technologies / Data Protection / Forensics) and Weronika Magdziak (Media and Litigation Practice), have been promoted to Senior Associate.
Magdalena Osińska (Corporate Law Practice) and Natalia Pepel (Media and Litigation Practice), have been promoted to Associate.
Maciej Kuranc (Banking and Financial Services Practice), Patrycja Rejnowicz (Media and Litigation Practice), and Dmytro Mykhaylenko (Media and Litigation Practice), have been promoted to Junior Associate.
K&P continually strives to develop its ambitious and young, though already experienced, lawyers, as they constitute the strength of the organization. The Firm supports these lawyers by taking into account their individual talents and setting up clear career paths to bring out their best qualities.
We congratulate all those who have moved to a higher position with us since the New Year and wish them further professional success.
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- Piotr Kochański and Axel Kalinowski (The London Stock Exchange) on accessing foreign capital at the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital
- Kochański & Partners Advise Global Primex on the Introduction of eVouchers in the EU
- Closer to clouds: A new position of the Office of the Financial Supervision Authority on cloud solutions for the financial services sector