Kochański & Partners co-author an energy report for Japanese entrepreneurs
A comprehensive global energy investment report, co-authored by Kochański & Partners together with several renowned law firms from around the world, including Al Tamimi & Company, Atsumi & Sakai, Makarim & Taira S., BD LAW, Haynes and Boone, LLP and CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP, was presented on 20 November 2019 at the Investment Seminar in Tokyo.
K&P addressed the energy market in Poland. A team of energy and infrastructure specialists, including Aleksander Galos, Partner, Head of Infrastructure & Construction; Wojciech Wrochna, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals; and Jacek Kozikowski, PhD, Counsel, Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals, Head of Japan Desk at K&P, focused on:
- support mechanisms for individual manufacturing technologies,
- financing of energy projects,
- practices in concluding and implementing EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) contracts, and
- practices in concluding and implementing PPAs (Power Purchase Agreement).
The Japanese report was published by CHUOKEIZAI-SHA INC and is available for purchase here
Kochański & Partners law firm is recognized in numerous prestigious rankings, with over 100 lawyers in its Warsaw and Krakow offices, offering a full range of legal services for business in 10 sectors, including infrastructure, environmental protection, climate and energy. It operates a dedicated Japan Desk, supporting Japanese entrepreneurs looking to expand in the Polish market, including the energy market.
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- The Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up