Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
Kochański & Partners advised and represented Ringier Axel Springer Polska, publisher of Newsweek, Forbes, Onet, Business Insider, Politico, Fakt24, Przegląd Sportowy, Auto Świat and others, at every stage of RUCH S.A.’s restructuring, including in proceedings before the Restructuring Court and at meetings of the Creditors’ Committee.
On 30 August 2019, the Regional Court in Warsaw, acting as a court of second instance, amended the decision of the Restructuring Court and, consequently, approved RUCH S.A.’s partial reorganisation concluded at the Creditors’ Meeting.
RUCH S.A.’s restructuring is highly significant on the media and press market in Poland, since the company is one of the largest distributors delivering press to kiosks and stores across the country.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- Budget 4.0: a CIT- and PIT-free Poland – Oxford-Style debate at K&P