Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
Kochański and Partners has been recognised, once again, in the prestigious Chambers and Partners ranking! In Europe 2019 edition we are listed as one of the leading firms in the following categories: Corporate/M&A, Banking & Finance and Real Estate.
Another major success for our whole team!
In this year’s submission we focused on presenting the diversity of our projects, something also appreciated by the editors of the ranking. In particular, complex, interdisciplinary projects, the implementation of which required the cooperation of diverse experts across various fields of law, were particularly recognised.
We would like to thank you all for your commitment, hard work and for proving once again that we are the best! The recognition in the ranking is an expression of our Clients’ trust and a guarantee of the outstanding professional legal services that we provide as a Law Firm.
So, above all we would like to congratulate the recognised practices/sectors:
- Corporate and M&A: Rafał Rapala, Paweł Cholewiński, Paweł Mardas, Karol Połosak, Kacper Czubacki, Dominik Karkoszka, Sylwia Mizera, Maciej Rutecki, Aneta Serowik, Piotr Ząbkiewicz,
- Financial Services: Agnieszka Serzysko and Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska,
- Real Estate: Marcin Rżysko, Malwina Jagiełło, Joanna Kośmider, Kamil Wróblewski.
And last but not least, we would like to congratulate all members of the teams which worked on the recognised projects, and these are: Energy, Natural Resources and Chemicals; Litigation; Arbitration; Infrastructure and Construction; New Technologies and Telecommunications; Labour; FMCG, Retail; Intellectual and Industrial Property; Pharmaceuticals Health Care and Life Sciences; Private Equity and Tax.
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- K&P lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria