Karolina Marciniszyn and Krzysztof Zięba are among this year’s IP Stars.
Karolina Marciniszyn and Krzysztof Zięba have been for the second time in a row selected as IP STARS in the international Managing Intellectual Property Ranking widely recognized by IP practitioners. The results of the ranking were officially announced at the INTA (International Trademark Association) conference held in San Diego, this year attended by both winners.
21 Polish lawyers from, among others, Patent and Trademark Attorneys’ Offices, such as Patpol or Polservice, as well as from Polish and international law firms, such as Baker & McKenzie, CMS, SKS, Traple, Hogan Lovells, were selected as winners; see a full list of the winners attached.
The ranking consists of a number of stages and involves the submission of properly prepared reports of cases regarding the protection of patents, licenses, trademarks, etc., their review by MIP researchers, holding discussions with those responsible for the ranking and obtaining recommendations from competitors and customers.
- Kochański & Partners Advise VISA Inc. on the Launch of Open Banking in Poland
- K&P acts as legal counsel in PLN 300 million consolidation of joint-stock companies
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- KZRP's newsletter - Bank Enforcement Order Violates the Constitutional Principle of Equality.
- Largest INTA Annual Meeting in the last 137 years!
- KZRP wins a case for Marek Bukowski.