Kamil Osiński at GazetaPrawna.pl, “Do you rent out an apartment through Airbnb? You may have a problem with removing the tenant”
Kamil Osiński comments on the risks of renting out an apartment through the services of Airbnb, especially popular during the holiday season. Websites offering cheap accommodation are becoming more and more popular among tourists and have become serious competition to the hotel industry. However, their existence on the Polish market entails a number of legal uncertainties.
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Magdalena Mitas in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Inhabitants will check every construction site”
- Dr. Andrzej Malec on Trójka Radio discussing "The dilemma of a train carriage, namely, how to choose a lesser evil?"
- Rafał Bobkiewicz on the Management Board of the Polish-Ukrainian Department of Club Español del Arbitraje