Kamil Osiński at GazetaPrawna.pl, “Do you rent out an apartment through Airbnb? You may have a problem with removing the tenant”
Kamil Osiński comments on the risks of renting out an apartment through the services of Airbnb, especially popular during the holiday season. Websites offering cheap accommodation are becoming more and more popular among tourists and have become serious competition to the hotel industry. However, their existence on the Polish market entails a number of legal uncertainties.
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Magdalena Mitas in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Inhabitants will check every construction site”
- Dr. Andrzej Malec on Trójka Radio discussing "The dilemma of a train carriage, namely, how to choose a lesser evil?"
- Rafał Bobkiewicz on the Management Board of the Polish-Ukrainian Department of Club Español del Arbitraje