Kamil Osiński in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “The owner of a building is at the mercy of the commune administrator”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper published the statements of Kamil Osiński in an article entitled: “The owner of a building is at the mercy of the commune administrator”. An entry in the register of monuments impedes fundamental ownership rights by restricting the use of the real property.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Mateusz Ostrowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "The demarcation of real property: court is not for everyone".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in IKAR "Status and tasks of the European Railway Agency – the current status and prospects in light of the IV railway package of the EU".
- Filip Kona in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data".