Largest INTA Annual Meeting in the last 137 years!
Each year KZRP’s lawyers take part in an international conference organized by INTA (International Trademark Association). This year’s event shall take place in San Diego (USA) on 2-6 May. KZRP will be represented by experienced experts in the field of intellectual and industrial property law: Rafał Zięba, Karolina Marciniszyn and Krzysztof Zięba. We invite you to arrange meetings with our lawyers.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- KZRP wins a case for Marek Bukowski.
- Anna Cichońska in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "They earn extra through using company cars"
- A Polish IT sector Oscar for Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak – an Award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.