Industrial Energy and Defence Summit. Europe meets Ukraine 2017 (#IDES)
Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of the biggest industrial event in Poland. Industrial Energy and Defence Summit. Europe meets Ukraine 2017 (#IDES) will be held on April 20, 2017, at the Marriott Hotel in Warsaw.
Industrial Energy and Defence Summit. Europe meets Ukraine 2017 (#IDES) is an international conference the aim of which is to develop political and industrial cooperation between states. The event will focus on cooperation within the armaments industry, the development of that industry in Central Europe, and on energy security which is becoming an increasingly significant element of global security. Industrial Summit is a closed event designed for high level representatives of states, experts and journalists.
The event received the honorary patronage of the Ministry of Development of the Republic of Poland, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Poland, National Security Bureau and Industrial Development Agency as well as is supported by NATO.
The conference is organized by Casimir Pulaski Foundation.
More details: http://ides.pulaski.pl/
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kochański & Partners has been short-listed for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2017
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw
- Kochański & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry