IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate 2017
Kochański & Partners is a recommended law firm according to the 27th annual edition of the IFLR1000’s Financial & Corporate Law Ranking 2017, in categories: Banking and M&A.
Clients have spoken in positive terms about the firm. One said they instructed them because “the firm deals with international law matters and has international expertise” before adding “I am very satisfied with the firm’s performance – the lawyers are very responsive, business-orientated and meet our needs. I can assure you this is a Polish law firm with international standards.”
A client who worked with the firm in the real estate sector says: “The firm give outstanding support – they are very prompt in providing analysis of work required, cost well and focus on detail. They communicate well with regular updates and their technical skills are very strong – they know how to manage large transactions and stick to a budget, all in all they instil great confidence.”
A client of Szymon Galkowski says that he has “a very adaptive mind coupled with outstanding communication skills and an excellent manner, he is always very helpful and I really enjoy working with him.”
In banking the team advised Griffin Real Estate Fund in its position as a borrower in connection with several credit facilities granted by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego.
In capital markets the firm advised Work Service on the first admission of shares in a Polish company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
In M&A the firm advised Redefine Properties in regard to the acquisition of a portfolio of 18 commercial properties.
- Kochański & Partners – special sponsor of GC Summit Central & Eastern Europe Legal500
- IFA European Region Conference – YIN Panel
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector
- Smogathon – new anti-smog technologies
- NEW PARTNER AT THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRACTICE AT KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS LAW FIRM