Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court
On 6-10 March 2017, Dr Marek Jeżewski, Advocate, Partner, Magdalena Papiernik, Advocate and Dominika Durchowska, Associate at Kochański & Partners, were arbitrators at the prestigious Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court in Frankfurt.
The Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court is the oldest and most prestigious student competition in the area of investment arbitration. Eminent practitioners and scholars of international law and investment arbitration, including International Court of Justice judges, sit as arbitrators.
Marek Jeżewski, Magdalena Papiernik and Dominika Durchowska, were the only arbitrators from Poland who judged students from all over the world during this year’s edition.
For more information go to: http://www.investmentmoot.org/news-2-2/
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- Training: New Remuneration Policies in Banks
- #DIGITALKOD 9 MEETUP
- K&P at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair