Foreign exchanges are easier than you think – IPO and Dual Listing seminar
Kochański & Partners (Kochanski & Partners) and ProPrimo invite you to attend a joint seminar where we will present you the topic of a foreign IPO and Dual Listing.
Foreign IPO and Dual Listing (listing securities on more than one exchange) are the best ways to find investors and to provide your company with many other benefits.
The pool of investors and funds available on the international market is much broader than in Poland. It may be easier to find an investor on the international market which is interested in investing in Poland as opposed to an investor currently present on the Polish market. The London Stock Exchange is an excellent example of an international market with large investment potential. It is one of the world’s most multinational capital markets, with around 2,300 companies from more than 60 countries globally. If your company is already listed on a stock exchange, you can do a technical dual listing on a foreign stock exchange, even without raising new capital. During our open discussion we will help you explore the rationale for companies’ initial and dual listing outside their domestic market and provide an overview on the process of going public on the London Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and other exchanges.
The following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Motive for doing a foreign IPO or a dual listing
2. General information
3. Markets available
4. Eligibility criteria
5. Facilitations for companies listed in Poland
6. Process of a typical IPO and dual listing
9. Pros & Cons of listing on different markets
10. Q & A
Meeting will be hosted by Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner, Edyta Rękawek, Associate at Kochański & Partners Business Law Firm and Adam Jenkins, President of ProPrimo.
More information:Invitation DualListing/IPO Cracow
Materials to download:Foreign Capital Markets Brochure
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2016
- Magdalena Mitas nominated in EXPERT GUIDES 2016
- Magdalena Mitas, a panelist during the XXIII Europower Energy Conference.