FinTech Digital CEE Congress
Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner, Head of Financial Services Practice at Kochański & Partners, will participate in a panel discussion at FinTech Digital CEE Congress which will be held on November 22 and 23, 2016 in the Westin Hotel in Warsaw.
Szymon will participate in the following discussion panel: “Models and Best Practices in Financing and Scaling FinTech Projects”.
FinTech Digital Congress is an exclusive forum where key players and initiators from the dynamically growing financial technology industry, representatives of the mature financial sector, start-ups, companies challenging the traditional business models, investors, private equity funds and capital market, can share their ideas.
More information: http://fintechdigitalcongress.pl/
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate 2017
- The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector
- Smogathon – new anti-smog technologies