Financial Times ranking: Most innovative law firms in 2016
For the second time in its history, Kochanski Zięba & Partners has been recognized and ranked as one of the most innovative law firms in Europe in the Financial Times annual ranking: Most innovative law firms in 2016.
This year, we have been recognized under the Innovation in Business Development and Knowledge Sharing category.
Kochanski Zięba & Partners remains the only Polish law firm classified in the eleven-year history of the Financial Times report, which is considered one of the most important legal rankings in Europe.
The recognition process is preceded by comprehensive, unique market research, which is also based on opinions obtained from clients, law firms, other industry reports and robust journalism.
More information: http://rankings.ft.com/innovativelawyers/most-innovative-law-firms-2016-innovation-in-business-development-and-knowledge-sharing
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- K&P advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw
- The new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions
- 12th Warsaw International Banking Summit