Filip Kona on GazetaPrawna.pl “Legia continues to fight for a Champions League place: UEFA could choose a penalty which is adequate to the offence”
The portal GazetaPrawna.pl has published remarks made by Filip Kona in the article entitled: “Legia continues to fight for a Champions League place: UEFA could choose a penalty which is adequate to the offence”. Legia’s officials are still fighting for the club to have a place in the last classification round of the Champions League. – Bereszyński’s case, although not complicated, has provided UEFA’s deciding authority the possibility to choose a penalty which is adequate to the offence, including a suspension of its execution – claims Filip Kona, advocate.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Magdalena Mitas in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "The municipality shall bear the costs, but that district will build"
- Kamil Osiński at GazetaPrawna.pl, “Do you rent out an apartment through Airbnb? You may have a problem with removing the tenant”
- Magdalena Mitas in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Inhabitants will check every construction site”