Filip Kona in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published statements made by Filip Kona in an article “Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data.” The Senate’s draft bill envisages an exemption, under law, for the elderly from having to pay radio and television fees. This may, however, entail making available the personal data of all subscribers to the operator.
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".