Filip Kona in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper has published statements made by Filip Kona in an article “Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data.” The Senate’s draft bill envisages an exemption, under law, for the elderly from having to pay radio and television fees. This may, however, entail making available the personal data of all subscribers to the operator.
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "More entitlements for electricity buyers".