European Medal 2016 in the “Innovative Service” category for Kochański & Partners
Also this year, Kochański & Partners has been awarded the European Medal in the Finals of the 27th Edition of the awards organized by Business Centre Club under the auspices of the European Economic and Social Committee.
In 2016, we received an honorable mention in the “Innovative Service” category for legal advice on the groundbreaking project for the admission of shares of Work Service S.A., a Polish company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization exceeding PLN 800 million, to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market through depositary interests, i.e. a Dual Listing.
The Grand Final Gala Ceremony was held in Teatr Wielki – Opera Narodowa in Warsaw on 8 June 2016.
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Kochański and Partners Win a Case for Investigative Journalist Wojciech Cieśla against Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne LEK-AM sp. z o.o.
- Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of 6th CECL Conference Company Law Reform in Central and Eastern Europe
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded PLN 5 billion