Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł a co-author of the book published by C.H. Beck “Legal considerations of competition on the gas market”.
The most recent publication of C.H. Beck “Legal considerations of competition on the gas market” contains a chapter by Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł entitled, “Access of third parties to gas installations. Selected issues.”
The book concerns issues regarding energy law, stock exchange trading, considerations as to the development of competition on the Polish gas market, and transformation of the supply sector in the gas market.
Tags: energy law
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Paweł Borowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A bookmaker does not have to pay out on a bet"
- New Bond Act - KZRP's Legal Alert.
- Magdalena Mitas in BPCC Contact Online magazine "New renewable energy regulations in Poland".